GuidePedia

0
Sponsored Link



While speaking in an exclusive interview with The Sun newspaper, the 31-year-old single mother-of-one, Bisola Aiyeola, who is the first runner-up at the just concluded Big Brother Naija, opened up on her experience in the BBN House, his romance with popular housemate, and many more.
Here are excerpt from the chat;
Is this the first time you would be auditioning for Big Brother?
My Big Brother journey started nine years ago. I have been applying and going for the auditions. Whenever I watched it on TV, I would be like ‘when will it be my turn?’ And it happened this year, I thank God!
What was the relationship between you, Tony and Efe. We noticed that you guys formed a clique?


For me, it wasn’t strategy. In life, you can’t be friends with everybody; it’s a normal thing. I would never have guessed that I would be close to Marvis. People I saw as friends at the beginning were Efe and Tony. I met them and I loved them, and then, Marvis came into the picture and she was such an amazing and crazy girl. I don’t know, it was a mutual feeling. I won’t say it was one-sided.
What attracted you to Thin Tall Tony?
Tony was the oldest in the house, so I saw him as a mature person and very creative.  I learnt a lot from him. At the same time like I said, I went to the House to have fun. My daughter, my mum, my sister and everyone close to me can tell how playful I am. I love to tickle and tease. I love to jump on people, bite and all that. Back in the House, it was only Tony that welcomed that because he is energetic. I didn’t know he was married. If I had known, ha! Somebody’s husband? I beg o, me I no dey do that kind of thing o. And there were times I asked him questions like ‘hope I am not getting on your nerves?’ and he would say ‘no, no’ and it was fine for me. We were living in a house where there was no television, no Internet, no social media and your family was not there. So, you have to make people around you your entertainment. Yeah, that was it with TTT.
Do you think he likes you romantically?
No, I wouldn’t call it romantic, because I could remember he told me it was Tboss he was crushing on, and I was cool with that. But for me, I think if me and someone are friends and he told me that he likes someone else, that shouldn’t stop our friendship. You do your thing while I do mine; that shouldn’t hinder the friendship for anything. TTT is still my friend not matter what.
When he moved over to Tboss, did you retaliate with Bally?
No ooooooo! There was no retaliation with Bally. When Tony left the House, there was nobody to torment again. So, I went for Bally. I was like ‘Hello Bally!!! You are next’ (laughter). That was it for me and whenever I jumped on him, I was like, ‘you know what, you gonna suffer boy’. So, that was it for me. 



Post a Comment

 
Top