GuidePedia

0
Sponsored Link


Yesterday, we reported about a Nigerian Lady who allegedly stole some bottle of drinks at a wine shop in Umuahia, and she was apparently disgraced with it, and she had her pictures take.
The story quickly went viral, with many folks trooping to her Facebook wall to call her out and further insult her… But then we were contacted by her friends, and were able to speak to Favour on Phone.. She has exclusively told us her side of the story.
Apparently, Favour says she’s a “Face Model & an Actress”, and the picture were she was pictured holding some bottles of wine that was alleged she stole, was from a movie set.
Favour says the pictures are unreal, that she was on set of a movie, and her friends of course took pictures from set of the movie.. Favour says her best friend, who is also Favour can testify.


Now, Few days ago, Favour made a post where she shaded some “Facebook Big Girls”. In the post, she wrote;
“This is how I saw four slay queens today At a fast food. They were all cute on fantastic wears. won’t call the name of the place.. before someone comes to my box n finish me. I was like in my heart wow girlfriend goals. Till I saw the four of them dragging one lat of ice cream. I was like Jesus..maybe my eyes are deceiving me…”  
Apparently, the girls who she shaded, caught their sub, and “vowed” to get back at her… Days later this happened.
It is also worthy to note that the pictures were taken early this year, in January to be precise.. But these set of ladies she offended are using the old pictures to get back at her.
So, in a nutshell, Favour is saying these girls are only getting back at her, and are trying to tarnish image.
It’s a sad one! Question is, why are Ladies always trying to bring themselves down?



Post a Comment

 
Top