GuidePedia

0




Don't cry for me. I will honour my part if truly my death has been contracted - Saharareporters owner, Omoyele Sowore, has posted yet another message as war with Senator Dino Melaye continues
Omoyele Sowore
Omoyele Sowore, the founder of the controversial online news platform, SaharaReporters, who has been in the news recently after his multiple publications alleging that Senator Dino Melaye, manipulated his school result and did not graduate at ABU Zaria, has made quite another shocking revelation.


The investigative journalist who is based in the United States of America (USA) in a post on Facebook, has alleged that his death may have been contracted by his enemies as he tells his fans not to cry for him, adding that he will face whatever lawsuit Dino Melaye has slammed him and his media organization.
Below is his Facebook in full;
*******************************************
Don't Cry For Me Nigeria!
If It Is True That My Death Has Been Contracted, I'll Honor My Part.
If I Live, Let My Life Be A Small Inspiration.
If I Die, Let My Life Be A Revolution.
"If I Keep My Promise, Please Don't Keep Your Distance from Freedom"
Reclaim Your Space, Reclaim Your Dignity !
-Partly adapted from "Don't Cry For Me Argentina"



Post a Comment

 
Top