GuidePedia

0
Sponsored Link


Notorious kidnapper, Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike alias Evans, has reacted to reports that he slammed a lawsuit on the Inspector General of Police for violation of his human rights.
Recall, two fundamental Human rights lawsuits were filed on his behalf by one lawyer, Olukoya Ogungbeje, against the IGP and three others.


The lawyer had approached the Federal High Court in Lagos last week claiming that Evans had asked him to challenge his continuous detention without trial by the police. 
But Evans says he’s not aware of this, denying any knowledge of the lawsuit. In an interview with Channels Television on Sunday, Evans described the lawsuits as an attempt by some persons to put him in more trouble.
“I have no hand in any case filed against the police and I did not speak with any lawyer or my father to fill a case on my behalf.
All I will say is that they should temper justice with mercy” he said.


Post a Comment

 
Top