GuidePedia

0



A young boy has given many people the shock of their lives after he was found out to have allegedly r*ped a little girl.
Men of the Nigeria Police Force
Shedding tears uncontrollably, a mother of four in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State yesterday lamented the brutal r*pe of her one year, four months old baby, Vanguard reports.


Narrating her ordeal, the petty trader, who did not want her name in print  said the accused used the opportunity of her absence in the compound to r*pe her baby.
According to her: “It was last month, when I went out to do my normal business that the incident occurred in my yard. When I was going out, I told one of my daughters to look after her little sister. Instead of the girl to pay attention to her  sister, she was careless about the child.
“It was at that moment  that the 16 year old boy staying in our compound carried my baby into his room and raped her repeatedly until my baby started bleeding from her private part and anus.
“When I  returned, I saw the boy (teenager) bathing the child in an  attempt  to stop the  bleeding. We quickly took the baby to the hospital and discovered that she has been raped. The suspect is now in police custody in Ebonyi state.
“It took doctors at the Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki, FETHA between 8am to 5pm of intensive operation to save the  life of my baby”.
But when contacted, the State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Madu Jude said his office was yet to be briefed on the development.



Post a Comment

 
Top