GuidePedia

0






Lady Dank Demoss, poses u nclad to promote self love and fire back at fat shamers
They tried to break me ! They tried to be friend me because of who I am ! They tried to drive me in sane ! They want me in that whole again !!! They want me to hate myself !!! They think I shouldn’t be here because according to their. Books I’m FAT AND IM SLOPPY ! What if i was 150 lbs and I took this picture would I get negative or positive ? What if I had the body of a goddess ? Those pple still don’t have as much confidence as I do !! I took this picture bc I want everyone to know that they are beautiful !!! Y’all have purpose ! Y’all can change the world you are great you are powerful u are smart you are intelligent MOST OF ALL YOU ARE DIFFERENT !!! I know I’m going to get a lot of negativity from my picture but I don’t. Care man !!! Because y’all will never ever take me back to that dark place again !!!
Love yourself and believe that you are great


Post a Comment

 
Top