GuidePedia

1




Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede who has been off the movie scene for a while landed in a méssy bré@st surgery scandal after returning back.
The S!xy actress left the scene in 2007 to study International Relations in Cyprus. Yvonne, was one of the ladies in 2face Idibia’s African Queen video.


The actress who decided to share s*xy new photos of herself upon return as a way of re-launching her acting career in Nollywood turned out to be the starting point of the controversy.
Many of her fans did not expect it because they felt she was the quite, shy and decent kind of girl.
The actress in a recent interview denied the rumor saying she did not do any bré@st enlargement surgery.
According to Yvonne Jegede:
My features have always been the same from time immemorial. The thing is a lot of people have always seen me as that naïve, vulnerable girl who likes to cry a lot because those are the kind of roles I used to get before I left.The roles I got were roles I have to be a nice girl in the village, a girl who is begging to be loved, a girl who has made a mistake and who desperately wants to repent, a girl who people will feel sorry for, a girl who is from a poor home.
So, I have my own personal life. What you see on TV has absolutely nothing to do with me. I will not cry for a man and grovel and be on the floor in tears with mucus all over my nose. No, I wouldn’t. But if the script says I should do that, I would.
I’m very surprised people judge me by my pictures. There was a blog that said,‘Oh, we thought she was decent.’ I’m like because I’m taking pictures doesn’t mean I’m not decent and because I cry in movies does not make me decent.
People who cry in movies that does not make them decent and because someone takes off her clothes on TV does not make her indecent. It is the way you now react when there’s nobody watching that makes you what you are.
It was my birthday so I just went to the studio, trying to feel nice and I took pictures and that is all me, no surgery or implant.


Post a Comment

  1. WHAT MY MAN DOES IN BED THAT KEEPS ME COMING BACK FOR MORE........
    ================================================================
    A lot of people have different opinions on the best way to keep your woman happy;
    some say the answer is money, others say gifts, shopping trips and even expensive dinner dates,
    but how many people consider good sex?

    Giving your woman good sex is just as important as showing her respect and showering her with gifts,
    especially if she is an independent woman like me who can already afford all those things…
    let me explain by sharing a little story with you.

    I have dated a couple of men before and found them all boring.
    To me relationships started to seem like a waste of time,
    until I met the one man that turned things around;
    he is the one man I just cannot get enough of and his name is Ade.

    Even though I had dated nice guys who were well to do and totally
    eligible in the sight of many other women,
    Ade is just different, he has a secret power that no other one before him had,
    which is his ability to make me scream in bed
    till I find myself begging him for more and more good loving every time.

    First of all, Frederick has one of the biggest ‘joysticks’ I have ever seen,
    the type you probably see in erotic movies – yes!
    Those things are real! And do not listen to those people who say “size don’t matter” oh,
    because this one matters!

    There is simply no dull moment in the bedroom with that kind of package,
    and he is so confident about it that he seems to want to show it off at every moment, then
    again, who wouldn’t? If I thought I loved Frederick before the first time we had sex,
    I am sure the love tripled after I saw his amazing instrument.
    One day he opened up to me that he had to ‘train’ it to be that big, not with
    surgery or implants oh, but by natural and really safe solutions,
    *****************************************************************************

    TO ORDER FOR THE PRODUCT THAT WILL CURE YOUR PREMATURE EJACULATION AND WEAK ERECTION.
    Text MASCUM HERBAL PRIDE" Followed with The information Below.

    WE OFFER YOU NATION WIDE PAYMENT ON DELIVERY
    1 Full_Name
    2 Delivery_Address
    3 Email_Address
    4 Phone_Number

    Send This Information to 08124221725 or 08167809720
    N16,500 only

    NOTE: Your address will Must Include Local Government and State

    Delivery Time is 4-8 Days

    We also Offer 24Hrs Delivery in Abuja And Nasarawa


    Mr David
    Tel: 08124221725 or 08167809720

    ReplyDelete

 
Top