This lady tattooed her son’s face on her back!, ladies would you do this for your son??… well see more photos and some reactions below;
Nneka Nnamdi

If I birth 6 kids will I still do this for all of them? NO, I don’t want to start the issue of favoritism in my home. I love my kids not until I tatoo their faces to my skin. Good radiance..
Obad kaikunmi
I wont do it because he’s my son not my idol am not supposed to be worshipping him, what will the others think?
Courage Omoregbee If you want to prove your love for your son,provide all his needs and encourage him to acquire knowledge and skills that can secure him a bright future, rather than sending the wrong message to him.
Victor Nnanna Onyeka I am sure she is a baby mama, if she has a man beside her i don’t think she will do it, to me she has transferred the love for a man to her son. Sounds good