Bernard Towoju, a pastor, says he cannot condone his wife’s ill-nature and troubles. This was said to have happened on Wednesday,at a hearing at the Igando Customary Court, Lagos, where he asked for the dissolution of his marriage of 25 years.

Towoju said his wife, Abosede, was in the habit of going n aked to swear for him with her pr!vate part.
“I cannot continue to make love with a woman who always swears for me with her pr!vate part,” he said.
From what he related,his wife Abosede is stubborn, wayward and troublesome.
He also accused his wife of threatening his life “She once came to my office to fight me and tore my clothes in the presence of my colleagues. We fight on daily basis and hurt each other a lot.
“We always land in the police station after our fight, in fact, we are regular customers at the station,’’ he said.
“My wife always hits me with dangerous weapons whenever we are fighting.
“I had to run away from the house I built with my money 10 years ago to rent an apartment for safety.


“She chased me with cutlass, bottles and sticks; our neighbours can testify to that.
“I am afraid, I cannot sleep under the same roof with her with my two eyes closed,” he said.
The 53 year old man pleaded with the court to dissolve the marriage since he was no longer interested in the relationship.
When his wife was asked to relate her own side of the story, Abosede accused her husband of calling her a witch.
In her words she said“He said everywhere he went for solution to his problems they always told him that I am behind his predicament.“My hands are clean, I know nothing about his woes,’’ said the estranged wife.“Bernard abandoned me and the children 10 years ago, I have been taking care of the children,” the 36-year-old fashion designer added.
The mother of four urged the court not to grant her husband’s request for the dissolution of the marriage, saying “I still love him.”
The case was reportedly , adjourned to Oct. 31st for further hearing.