Losing a loved one is never easy and for Twitter user, Trini, life has become meaningless without her boyfriend, late Cristian by her side.
The heart-broken girlfriend shared photos of when he was alive on her social media page, promising to hold their memories dear and forever.
Trini expressed devastation over the loss of her man but she is finding a way to turn her pain to happiness by fulfilling late Cristian’s dreams.
Trini shared a photo of both of them and another where she laid on his grave and wrote: “I’m right here with you. no matter where life takes, nothing can break us apart. I love you bubba”
View image on TwitterView image on Twitter
I’m right here with you. ‘No matter where life takes, nothing can break us apart.’👼🏻♥️ i love you bubba
She also shared lovely photos from their special moments together and wrote: “for the rest of my life, I will honour you. Nothing will never be the same but I know you got my back. I love you forver, my Bubba”
View image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on Twitter
for the rest of my life, i will honor you. nothing will never be the same but i know you got my back. i love you forever, my bubba. 👼🏻♥️
Her heartbreak can be felt by many other social media users, especially those who understand what it means to lose a loved one.
View image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on TwitterView image on Twitter
My beloved boyfriend. I hope you are okay wherever you are. Cristian Arocha was in a car accident & we can’t find him. PLS RT until we do.
May his soul rest in peace