A man, Ndubuisi Oye,said to be preparing for his wedding on Sunday has been alleged killed by a vigilante in Ogbunike community, Oyi Local Government Area of Anambra State.
NEWSFLASHNGR.com can report that Property worth thousands of naira were razed down in the area as a result of the incident which happened on Monday evening.
NEWSFLASHNGR.com also gathered that the vigilante, Levi Elobis, known as ‘commander’ from Umueri, Ogbunike killed Oye at St. Monica’s Road, Ogbunike on the Onitsha old road.
The fiancĂ©e of the deceased, Miss Oluma Agbugba who narrated the story to our correspondent said, “We were coming back from a committee of friends’ meeting, in preparation for our wedding on Sunday.


“We got to St. Monica’s Road, my fiance alighted to refill the gasoline of his commercial bus and as we were about driving off, a Sport Utility Vehicle — Hillux vehicle blocked our bus and the man who emerged from the vehicle ordered both of us to come down from the bus.
“I alighted and sighted that the man had a gun. I made to make a call, but the man quickly stopped me, threatening he would kill me if I raise my phone again to make any call.